December 1 & 2
St. Michael & All Angels
(602 N. Wilmot, at 5th Street)
* Gifts * Food * Music
Ten Thousand Villages – new, expanded selection
Mzekala – Balkan Traditional Songs, 6:30 p.m.
Mzekala ["Sun Woman"] performs songs of Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, and Russia – while you shop.
George Pepper – guitar, 5:30 p.m. Classical, contemporary, and original selections.
Food – from 11:30 –
Fry bread, Indian tacos – Indigenous Thinkers, UA student group.
Colombian empanadas – for Comedores Populares, children's free lunch program, Colombia.
Baked goods -- Ha San preparatory High.
Music, from 11:30 – Ne’edam Keihindam traditional singers of Ha San High; George Pepper, guitar; Ernie Fasse, fiddle; Ted Warmbrand & Richard Boren, banjo.
Groups confirmed to date:
* African Team Ministries
* Arabic paintings from Amal
* Colombia Solidarity Crafts
* Cultural Exchange Council
* Danish Club / Sierra Club
* Episcopal Peace Fellowship
* Las Fridas de C.A.R.E.
* Holy Trinity Gifts - Haiti
* Just Coffee
* No More Deaths
* Owl & Panther
* St. Luke’s Home
* St. Michael’s Guatemala Project
* St. Michael’s Angel Food Candy
* Sisters of St. Francis
* Spay and Neuter Solutions
* Ten Thousand Villages
* University of Arizona Press
* Zambian Children’s Fund
* Parish artists Mary Lou Mooney, Kelli Peacock, Mary Uhrig
St. Michael’s provides space gratis for the groups –
YOU make the Bazaar a success.