Monday, April 10, 2006

Catch-Up Time

Hi. Karen here. This is just to let you all know that I've been playing catch-up on both the Sermons page and the Arts blog.

So far I've added half a dozen sermons to the Sermons page, three each by Father Smith and Father Douglas. (This should give you some idea how far behind I was!) I hope to have three more of Father Douglas's sermons on there by the end of the week.

Meanwhile, over on the St. Michael's Arts blog, there's a new photo essay of Mary Urich's wonderfuldecorated goose eggs. And any minute now, I'll be adding a photo essay about our "prophetic sign," and my own struggles over displaying the "Humanitarian Aid Is Never a Crime" sign. Remember, any St. Michael's parishioner is invited to contribute to the arts blog - but in the meantime, I've finally come up with something new to look at.

Karen