- Sonata for Flute and Keyboard, BWV 1030, J. S. Bach
- Five Melodies for Violin and Piano, Op. 35 bis, S. Prokofiev
- Serenade for Flute, Violin and Viola, Op. 25, Beethoven
- Alexander Lipay, flute, is a graduate of Thornton School of Music (USC), has performed as soloist widely in the US, France and Russia, and is Principal Flutist of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra since 2006.
- Alexander Tentser, piano, received his piano education at the Russian Music Academy in Moscow. He has appeared with the Tucson Symphony Orchestra as guest soloist.
- Anna Gendler, violin, is a graduate of the Moscow Conservatory in Russia, and has been a member of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra since 1991.
- Melissa Hamilton, viola, is a graduate of the Eastman School of Music, and currently performs with the Tucson Symphony and the Tucson Chamber Artists.
For further information, please contact the St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Parish office at (520) 886-7292, or visit the St. Michael’s website at http://smallangelstucson.org/music.html. Or click here for a copy of the program.