Many of you have heard of the very tragic events at the Episcopal School of Jacksonville, Florida last Tuesday. An employee who was dismissed in the morning by the Headmaster, Mrs. Dale Regan, returned to school in the afternoon and fatally shot Mrs. Regan, and then turned the gun on himself. No students, faculty or staff were harmed. Mrs. Regan was a great leader of the Episcopal school and had been the head of the school since 2006 and served as administrator and teacher since 1978. Please keep Mrs. Regan and her family in your prayers this weekend. May Dale Regan’s soul and all the souls of the departed, through the mercy of God, Rest In Peace. Amen †
Up coming events:
- This weekend, The Rev. Lucas Mix, from the U of A, will be preaching.
- Last call for donating cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc. for TIHAN and those suffering with HIV/AIDS.
- We need a few more volunteers for the “Poz Café” that St. Michael’s will be hosting at St. Francis in the Foothills on Thursday, March 15. Sign-up sheets are in the back of church.
- St. Patrick’s Dinner Buffet this Saturday, March 17th at 6:30 PM. $10 per person, sign-up sheets in back of church.
- Vestry Meeting next Saturday, March 17th beginning with Mass at 8:30 AM and then moving to the Parish Center at 9 AM for the meeting.
- Copies of the March Messenger are located in the back of church.
- Mass Assignment Schedules are located in the back of church.
- St. Michael’s Parish Day School is having a “BOOK FAIR” this coming week in the Parish Center. Stop by and purchase a book for your children or grandchildren or that special child.
May God continue to richly Bless St. Michael's and all who enter here †